Sunday, May 24, 2015

PURE - New 6 Song EP


Last night PURE, a new Bay Area straight edge band, opened for Living Eyes and Judge at the Gilman St. Project in Berkley, CA.  Not only was it their second ever show, it was also the release of their new 7" EP. I showed off this 7" in my post about the show, but now that I have one in hand, I am way more stoked on it. There were only 50 of these 7"s made and by the looks of it last night, they are all sold. Just to tease you, Ill tell you that they are very professionally done, from the labels to the hand screen printed cover and that they are all hand numbered. The good news is that this EP is on their bandcamp, so you can listen and purchase a digital copy. I don't have any concrete facts, but I would hope that they will press this 7" again. Im not going to go into reviewing this EP, because that will be featured in the new physical print IYB Fanzine, coming soon!

If you want to listen or buy this EP: 

No comments:

Post a Comment