Sunday, May 17, 2015

Well here we go...


In Your Blood is a physical print fanzine covering Hardcore music from the 1990's. There will also be some 1980s and present day content, but the main focus is the 90s. This blog will serve as a way to market the zine' and also put out content more frequently. My name is Jesse Reger and I am from Santa Cruz, CA. I am 20 years old, so I never got the chance to see many of the bands that this fanzine and blog will showcase, but what I lack in experience I make up for in my relentless search for new information, bands and knowledge of the era. I am Straightedge and Vegan, but in no way Hardline (is that still a thing?), Think more along the lines of Chokehold and less so Statement haha. In my hometown of Santa Cruz, we have no hardcore or straightedge scene, forcing me to make one, if not only for my own sanity. In Your Blood is just another brick is that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment